- Write a conclusion paragraph for your culture essay;
- Write a conclusion paragraph for your English essay; and
- Rewriting your culture essay to include Ms. Nina's edits.
Remember to integrate what we learned about comma usage today!
- Use serial commas between items on a list, e.g. I like apples, bananas, and mangos.
- Use commas after an introduction clause, e.g. Therefore, English is great. Or When I was 5 years old, I took my first English class.
- Use commas to join two independent clauses, e.g. I like apples, because they are sweet.
DUE: Tomorrow, Thursday, January 23.