- underlining new and important points;
- starring examples of textual evidence (such as a quote you could use for an essay);
- circling any words that are unknown or confusing;
- writing a question mark (and question) next to confusing ideas;
- noting down inferences and ideas in the margin.
Practice reading informational text by reading this fascinating nonfiction article about the impact A Christmas Carol had on Christmas. Please annotate as you read by:
7C is one of Ms. Nina's 7th grade classes! Check back here to see what we're working on.