- support a well-researched argument, as stated in your thesis statement;
- be 5-paragraphs, minimum;
- have body paragraphs that feature topic sentences, at least 3 explanations, and clear transition sentences;
- have a conclusion paragraph that summarizes your points with fresh, new words and ends in a kicker (a moral or lesson);
- have in-text citations informing the reader where you got your facts (all from legitimate sources, not Facebook, Wikipedia, or Reddit, etc.); and
- have a reference page with all citations formatted correctly (according to APA format, as learned in class).
Remember: Essays should be informative, but NOT boring. Draw on your strong story-writing skills to add interesting descriptions, and be sure to start with a strong, engaging hook.
Post your final essays -- with grammar and formatting corrections -- here, as a comment. Due Thursday, April 30.